- All 7th Graders must complete a minimum of 10 hours over the course of the year (including this summer).
- Students should try to experience different volunteer situations, and should spread their hours out throughout the year.
- If you complete all your hours this summer, I am still going to strongly recommend you serve more during the school year.
- Keep track of dates and hours you work this summer, you will record them in your journal when we get back to school in September.
- I would like all 7th graders to work at least one hour in the garden this summer. There is a lot of work to be done! This time will count towards your total. If you haven't signed up yet, please do so now here.
- Typical garden work times are Sundays 12-1pm. Come prepared for hard work. Mr. Kehoe will usually be there, but if not he will email you detailed instructions.
- As always email me with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, June 12, 2015
Hi new 7th graders! Here is information you need to know about 7th Grade Service Hours and Summer Gardening.