For Homework (Due Monday) I would like you to interview a parent or someone else you know who has experienced an earthquake. Take notes on their experience and we will share some stories in class on Monday. Record it in your Science Notebook, you should take half a page to a full page of notes.
Here are some guiding questions you could ask:
- Where and when did the earthquake occur?
- What were you doing at the time?
- What did you notice first?
- How long do you think it lasted?
- Did you do what you were supposed to do?
- Has it changed the way you act?